VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 P+ A4 3.2 Avant, 2011 C'Dale Bad Boy, 2014 C'Dale Carbon Synapse, 2019 P+ Q5
41,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

totally full

my homage to VAG at LeMans

my own dealership

and a bunch more here but I've been bad about updating it

·
Registered
37,355 Posts
Re: my phoney baloney display case and 'stuff' (16v)

quote:[HR][/HR]and a bunch more here but I've been bad about updating it
[HR][/HR]​
So get to it! Now you have a reason to update it since you can post about here.

·
Registered
27,070 Posts
Re: my phoney baloney display case and 'stuff' (Verruckt)

16V take them out! They want to be opened up and let out onto the glass! Free theeeeeemmmm

I just say this because I had a friend who collected every action figure but never opened up. I told him "You only live once"
Get your 5 yr old cap on and open them up and feel young again. (Dont know how old you are, but he was 23 at the time) http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

[Modified by PineappleMonkey, 2:10 AM 8-7-2002]

·
Registered
2006 P+ A4 3.2 Avant, 2011 C'Dale Bad Boy, 2014 C'Dale Carbon Synapse, 2019 P+ Q5
41,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: my phoney baloney display case and 'stuff' (PineappleMonkey)

quote:[HR][/HR]16V take them out! They want to be opened up and let out onto the glass! Free theeeeeemmmm

I just say this because I had a friend who collected every action figure but never opened up. I told him "You only live once"
Get your 5 yr old cap on and open them up and feel young again. (Dont know how old you are, but he was 23 at the time) http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

[Modified by PineappleMonkey, 2:10 AM 8-7-2002][HR][/HR]​
unfortunately I have one problem. Lack of space to display them all in my condo.

·
Registered
27,070 Posts
Re: my phoney baloney display case and 'stuff' (16v)

easy, make lil streets along side your wall and tell people its a traffic jam

·
Registered
41,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: my phoney baloney display case and 'stuff' (PineappleMonkey)

quote:[HR][/HR]easy, make lil streets along side your wall and tell people its a traffic jam
[HR][/HR]​
good onr!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts