VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As i was making my way down to Matt (Dub Oddity) house on the I5 this Black Civic SI with Rims, exhaust, wicked hood with scoops and yellow interior just screwed with the wrong boy!

I didnt think i can stand a chance since my car is a 2.0 with TT chip, TT 260 cam, TT exhaust, Velocity clutch and a short shifter that cuts 2 seconds off my 1/4 mile(people are silly for believing me on this every time
)
so anyways, I was on the phone and this asian F.O.B. flys by me and waves "bye bye" to me as if we had already raced
He slows down for me and we get lined up at around 60mph. I went from 4th to 3rd gear and pulled on him very hard up until 120mph and by that time i was about 5-6 cars ahead of him. I had to shut down cause of them stupid big riggers. I was amazed that my 2.0 actually had big balls! So the Civic tells his buddy in a Toyota 4 runner to get in front of me and block me off. stupid Civic and 4 Runner blocks both lanes, and the stupid F.O.B. in the 4 Runner rolled his window down and did the universal sign language for Du Ma in Vietnamese, aka the middle finger

either my 2.0 is a strong motor, or that Si driver really did not know how to drive his car. If only my FMIC was peeking behind my bumper then maybe he woulda pooped his pants and backed off
But i doubt any 2.0 would beat an Si, unless 2.0's are really that strong

[Modified by Thorax_Embalmer, 12:12 PM 11-26-2001]

·
Registered
12,101 Posts
Re: My Race story: I killed a Civic SI (ramone)

i dont think that civic knew how to drive
good story although i dont condone street racing at all

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Re: My Race story: I killed a Civic SI (Thorax_Embalmer)

arent turbos cool??

[edit]i thought u had the under battery IC[/edit]

[Modified by XSiVE, 3:28 PM 11-26-2001]

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Re: My Race story: I killed a Civic SI (benjie-l.a)

this is probably going to be lock soon....
and got direct to clubsi forum
but haha, i found out the dtmpower.net and bmwm5.com forum all got kill story forum.....

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
Re: My Race story: I killed a Civic SI (Vento 3)

quote:[HR][/HR]this is probably going to be lock soon....
but haha, i found out the dtmpower.net and bmwm5.com forum all got kill story forum.....
[HR][/HR]​
IB4TL

·
Registered
6,287 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]...and the stupid F.O.B. in the 4 Runner rolled his window down and did the universal sign language for Du Ma in Vietnamese, aka the middle finger
[HR][/HR]​
So thats what Du Ma means...

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Re: My Race story: I killed a Civic SI (ventoGT99)

If the civic had to call in backup, then its most certainly a nice kill for you http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Was this a new SI? In Canada, the new american SI is called the SiR, and has 160 hp stock, if it was, then damn nice kill

·
Registered
5,008 Posts

...hey...maybe it wasnt an si?...but glad u showed him whos the boss...hahaha...be careful street racing...im not gonna say dont do it, cuz i do myself...good luck and good running...

·
Registered
639 Posts
Re: My Race story: I killed a Civic SI (snuffyboy3)

sweet kill, Jerry! IBTL...
oh yea - I have something to give back to ya.

·
Banned
26,608 Posts
Re: My Race story: I killed a Civic SI (Vento 3)

quote:[HR][/HR]this is probably going to be lock soon....
but haha, [HR][/HR]​
you got ithttp://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
you can find this over there

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.