VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
8,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well...my mom wanted dairy queen yesterday...and sence i was the only one with a car that could make it through the snow (yah uh huh lol ) so i took my sister with me...and for most of the PNW...it's covered in snow at the moment (now ice
) but as we were driving down one of the main roads my sister busted out with
"Dashing through the snow....in noahs sci-roc-co!" lol!! i started laughin so hard...than we came to dairy queen and it was closed so she talked me into driving to burger king than she started singing
"risk our lives, risk our lives, for some burgerking!"
lol i had to share, that day was crackin me up

also i found out the rocco can plow through about a 1' wall of snow that was on the side of the road going to the driveway
but i got stuck tryin to get outta it lol!
anyways. hope ya enjoy the rocco song
it's getttin stuck in my head

· Registered
5,680 Posts
Re: my sister is crazy...had to share part of a song she made LOL! (Geordie Scirocco)

hehe... you missed my christmas sig of last year... something like "dashing through the snow / in my two point oh rocco......" and on and on

<--- has way too much time to think these things through

· Registered
8,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: my sister is crazy...had to share part of a song she made LOL! (DriveVW4Life)

shes actually 3 years older than me
LOL! thats the halarious part

and yes...to much time and sugar can do this to a person...hehehehe!! and on that note, i'm going to get more coffee for another....drawn....out....day...ARG I NEED OUT! training is cancled for the new job...2nd day in a row...and my other job isn't opening..i'm right down the road....and there saying were not opening?? i coudl walk there in 30 mins and stay all day lol

Modified by Kameirocco at 10:00 AM 1-7-2004

· Registered
fahrvergnügen
4,940 Posts
Re: my sister is crazy...had to share part of a song she made LOL! (Kameirocco)

Quote, originally posted by Kameirocco »
shes actually 3 years older than me
LOL! thats the halarious part

Hahaha ..
.. Oh.

· Registered
12,216 Posts
Re: my sister is crazy...had to share part of a song she made LOL! (DriveVW4Life)

Dashing through the snow, in the 1.8 rocco, over the hill we go, the back out all the way, la la la
It ain't four by four, it ain't all wheel drive, but what fun it is to panic break, with the back end so light!

Hey Noah is your sister cute?

· Banned
4,567 Posts
Re: (autocross16vrocco)

Felt it was my duty as a rocco owner that lives in the PNW to add:
Speeding through the snow, in a 1.8 rocco, over the hills we go, some think I’m whacko!
Horns are being pushed, look out for that bush, oh I think I mushed, the front end of my car.
No It ain't four by four, it ain't all wheel drive, but what fun it is to panic brake and see life before your eyes.

-Rob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.