VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made up with my dealer what I was going to have today.
Head unit: Pioneer 7400MP (Mp3 player)
Front: DLS PS6
Rear: DLS C5
Subwoofer: DLS OA 10 (10") x 2 .. in a closed box
Amplifier: DLS Reference 200; 4x50w
Remarks?
Is there a pass thru path in the "torpedo wall", for the amp cabels?
How shall I fit the amp?, behind the spare wheel? (I saw som pic off an installation of the amp there.. anyone can put them up in this thread again?)
Thanks for replying.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Re: My spec. for the audio system is finished, remarks..? .. (SkodaRS)

Got my sound built yesterday. Magnat Xtrema rear system, DLS PS6 front, Pioneer TS-WX 105a sub, and a brand new Sony CDX-MP30 head (MP3) (3700skr). One thing about the front, they take ages before they sond any good, about 200 hours. But anyway, im happy!
Lasse, now 1900km in the RS.

[Modified by lazpet, 3:42 PM 4-9-2002]

·
Registered
311 Posts
Re: My spec. for the audio system is finished, remarks..? .. (lazpet)

Just out of interest who makes the DLS PS6? I had my system upgraded at the weekend and I am not too happy with the sound I am getting from my Alpine front speakers. Maybe they need sometime to bed in before the sound improves as lazpet said.
Later
LLB

·
Registered
311 Posts
Re: My spec. for the audio system is finished, remarks..? .. (mannyo1)

Thanks Manny, I was interested just in case I wanted to change my fronts, but I'll give them sometime before I look at changing them. Apart from that everything is fine, got my new CD changer Pioneer CDX-P670 today and it should be installed this weekend. I can't wait for it to be installed having only a single cd player is a right pain on a two hour drive home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.