VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

My Sunroof Leaks !!!

905 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  audiness 
#1 ·
I"m mad and need to Vent !!!

It has been raining for the past 5 days... and today I noticed my passenger seat is all Wet!!
My sunroof is leaking!
I did some reading on Audiworld, and I found out that my drain holes can be clogged. So when it stops raining , if it ever does, i'll have to try to find out if they are clogged somehow. I have no idea how I am going to accomplish this.....
just need to vent
&^%#@!#@$@^&!*&*^%@*%(* ^%$&$#@$#@$&^

[Modified by audiness, 5:23 PM 11-29-2001]

See less See more
Discussion starter · #13 ·
Re: My Sunroof Leaks !!! (AudiNUT)

Thanks for the info... I will check it out. I looked at the rear drain panel, but i didn't pay any attention to the placement of it

Discussion starter · #11 ·
Re: My Sunroof Leaks !!! (NC-GTI)

I opened it up the other day, got my compressor, and blew out the 2 front drains. They didn't seem to be clogged at all. I can't even see or find the back drains.... so if it rains i have to park my car on a hill so the water drains to the front drains......
I think I bought the Audi so i didn't have to worry about Quality issues like this..... oh well........

Discussion starter · #10 ·
Re: My Sunroof Leaks !!! (NC-GTI)

I opened it up the other day, got my compressor, and blew out the 2 front drains. They didn't seem to be clogged at all. I can't even see or find the back drains.... so if it rains i have to park my car on a hill so the water drains to the front vents......
I think I bought the Audi so i didn't have to worry about Quality issues like this..... oh well........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.