VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Re: (Dsh897)

ya, i look at that, then i look at mine and i get sad. and people say the oettinger bumper is overplayed. show me a nicer one than this.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Re: (str8-dubn)

its a nice car and all but why is that thing a legend I thing jayb's car is way nicer than his and I also think some of you have nicer cars its not like you guys haven't seen m3 wheels and big brakes?

Modified by maxam at 12:26 AM 6-29-2003

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (maxam)

This tread has gone out of hand I think...
I don't think that Du-du's car is the nicest there is, in many way's I think mine is better looking than his...
But he's car was the reason why I started modding mine in the first place!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Re: (TWG)

try to find other sources for insperation then dubs. it is a nice car but there is nothing realy special on it you can get all that stuff from a store. just my .02
woops never mind it has wide body hehe

Modified by wgriffiths2000 at 5:48 AM 6-29-2003

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
Re: My tribute to my inspiration (TWG)

TWG, didnt you have your car looking sweet before du_du even posted pics of his car or before his car was even an idea, I remember a post of yours a while back when you first got your kit and you posted pics of you driving up on wood 2x4's just to fit a jack under the car. No disrespect to du_du but your car has been around for a while so his car cant really be an inspiration when it wasnt built before yours.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Re: My tribute to my inspiration (TWG)

Not a fan of the Tenzo R looking wheels... but it is SLAMMED.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif for the mirrors, and the spotless paint.
Rear fenders: Pulled? They sure look it.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Uber cool, but Rieger is still the shizz.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Re: My tribute to my inspiration (AirBaggedBilletTDi)

It's actually Dronell M10 wheels, one of rarest wheels. i believe that there are only a couple set of this in the US. It has custom widebody not "pulled"
I met James a while back when I was in Vancouver, and he's one of the most laid back person I've met.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts