VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
17,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: N75 K valve? (VW1990CORRADO)

i know. just wondering how people like it that had the j valve before. i have the stocker in there with revo, fluctuating boost sometimes.

· Registered
17,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: N75 K valve? (ApexTuning)

i was thinking a mbc inline with the K. i will research this more. i believe its used as an overboost protection. i spike at 22 now, i think thats ok. i will use a ball and spring type mbc, not one of those turboxs things. should kept my boostvalve from the rado,

· Registered
4,922 Posts
using an MBC will negate which N75 you use because you're going to have control over the pressure at which your wastegate opens anyway. If you're gonna go with an MBC, try it first with your "F" valve before you go and spend the money for the "K" valve.

· Registered
17,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: N75 K valve? (VW1990CORRADO)

just want to say i got my k valve from KMD tuning today, ordered friday! fast delivery, and its great. no more surgin boost. peaks 22+ holds 20 till around 5kish where it drops. pulls HARD! used to peak 22 and drop to 13-18 and drop off. that n75k did WONDERS!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.