VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
6,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We are very happy to announce that Supersprint has officially released their exhaust systems for the MK V R32. All Supersprint parts are made in Italy. We are working with Supersprint North America to run a group buy on this system for all you lucky new R32 owners.
We need 5 systems in order to get this going and this group buy will end on Friday, November 16th. All orders will begin to ship the first full week of December.

To Create a Supersprint Cat-back Exhaust, you need the following:

Supersprint Rear Exhaust with Dual 100mm Round Tips - $1599.98 with free shipping in the lower U.S. - Shipping the first full week of December
and 1 of the following 2 parts:

Supersprint Center Pipe - $189.98 with free shipping in the lower U.S. - Shipping the first full week of December
Supersprint Center Exhaust - $529.98 with free shipping in the lower U.S. - Shipping the first full week of December
and the following part:

Supersprint Connecting Pipe for Use with OEM Cat - $359.98 with free shipping in the lower U.S. - Shipping the first full week of December

To Create a Supersprint Header-back Exhaust, you need the following:

Supersprint Rear Exhaust with Dual 100mm Round Tips - $1599.98 with free shipping in the lower U.S. - Shipping the first full week of December

Supersprint Center Pipe - $189.98 with free shipping in the lower U.S. - Shipping the first full week of December
Supersprint Center Exhaust - $529.98 with free shipping in the lower U.S. - Shipping the first full week of December
and the following part:

Supersprint Connecting Pipe - $329.98 with free shipping in the lower U.S. - Shipping the first full week of December

Supersprint Y-Connecting Pipe - $329.98 with free shipping in the lower U.S. - Shipping the first full week of December
Supersprint Front Pipe with Metallic Cats - $2399.98 with free shipping in the lower U.S. - Shipping the first full week of December
and the following part:

Supersprint Headers - $1799.98 with free shipping in the lower U.S. - Shipping the first full week of December

These Exhausts Fit:
MK V Volkswagen R32
Tax:
All Connecticut customers will be charged 6% Connecticut Sales tax.
Shipping:
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada, plesae call us. You will be charged additional shipping fees.
Payment:
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal. All website orders can be done directly through our site http://www.namotorsports.net. Please just click any of the product links above to go directly to our site. Call us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS to place your order over the phone.
Hours of Operations:
Monday - Thursday from 10AM to 7PM EST
Friday from 10AM to 5PM EST
Saturday from 10AM to 3 PM EST
Sundays we are closed
Retail Showroom:
Come check out our new 6000 square foot facility in Vernon, Connecticut. Click here for directions.
Our website http://www.namotorsports.net is always open http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Contact Info:
Phone: 1-877-NAMOTORS
Email: [email protected]
IM: [email protected]
AIM: NickAtNamotors
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: NickAtNamotors
Any questions, feel free to PM me or call toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by [email protected] at 12:57 PM 11-15-2007

·
Banned
6,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (AbtSportsline)

Quote, originally posted by AbtSportsline »
i guess using this will make it louder as opposed to having the center exhaust pipe?

That is correct, you are essentially eliminating a muffler by using that part http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Re: (cheeebs)

if you go to their website you will see the savings from retail to the cost we are getting it at. As well keep in mind that shipping is also included in the price.
I understand that the cost is pretty high but when you bought the car did you all actually think you were going to buy a universal exhaust system with the hopes of it providing HP/TQ?
Just my .02

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Re: (Be_Liquid10)

Quote, originally posted by Be_Liquid10 »
if you go to their website you will see the savings from retail to the cost we are getting it at. As well keep in mind that shipping is also included in the price.
I understand that the cost is pretty high but when you bought the car did you all actually think you were going to buy a universal exhaust system with the hopes of it providing HP/TQ?
Just my .02

@ What 17% of the total cost of the car... thats a bit high

·
Registered
400 Posts
Re: (aqua_blue_pearl_g60)

I am probably going with rear muffler, tail pipes and resonator at this point:
1. I might want to wait a bit to see some performance numbers on the complete system before buying it and
2. because I am inclined to think a complete system install including manifold/headers might create some warranty issues (maybe not and any opinions here would be worth listening to)
That said one way to think about it would be to ask yourself what you think an average good run of the mill complete performance exhaust system would cost for one of these things. What do ya' think, $4,000 or so, maybe $4,500? So the premium Supersprint is asking for is about $2,000, not an insignificant number by any means. However we are talking about a complete system in stainless steel which comes at a premium by itself. Then you have got Supersprints reputation for design and manufacturing excellence in the industry to consider. Been' building these things since the 50s'. To be honest if I was going to take a chance on the warranty issue and install a complete system now I can not think of anyone else I would entrust my new motor to than these guys. I sure would love to see some real world and some dyno numbers for this system especially in light of some of the info that has been posted regarding other complete system efforts. Frankly I am almost inclined to get the complete system now to take advantage of the pricing and the free shipping but not install the whole deal just yet. Myself I have more faith in these guys than anybody else at a price point I can consider at all.
Anyway just food for thought. I am pretty concerned about installing a complete system that includes manifold/headers as it relates to warranty. I think that could be problematic but I would defer to anybody that has any real experience with this issue and VW.

·
Registered
400 Posts

Well if that thread over in tyresmoke is accurate I guess the full Miltek system caused a few more problems than just a CEL. Remember Miltek has pulled its compete system off the market. You can only get a catback from them now. I suspect there is something to that for them to pull the thing off the market.

·
Registered
400 Posts

Well if that thread over in tyresmoke is accurate I guess the full Miltek system caused a few more problems than just a CEL. Remember Miltek has pulled its compete system off the market. You can only get a catback from them now. I suspect there is something to that for them to pull the thing off the market. Not suggesting that the same issue exists for the Supersprint system. Just thinking that Miltek must believe it has more work to do before it can release their complete system again.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Re: (aqua_blue_pearl_g60)

Quote, originally posted by aqua_blue_pearl_g60 »
So a full exhaust we are looking at ~6300? wow

Nope. It'll be $6659.90.

Bwahaha! WTF!?
No, thanks. My exhaust works fine still. Even once it fails, I'd buy another product elsewhere.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.