VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's going on to the vw crew i talked to last night. Sorry didn't talked to you before i left. The kids i went with started to whine that they had to go home. Also i was running on a full 22 hour straight day awake needed rest.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Re: NE dragway last night (ONELOMNE)

I was there, I couldn't run anything better than a 14.7 @ 96.9mph....too damn hot. I could not get those stock tires to hook up. Oh well its an excuse to buy drag radials..

On the other hand that corrado was screaming!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts

Hey bro whats up? yeah it was cool last night. Gotta say lots of VW were there last night. Barely any rice. Hey man you ran nice times, as for me werent as bad I mean Im stock 8v.
My cousin had nice runs also. were gonna go again when I get my camshaft In and cam gear. I have to see what It did stock, before I add mods to the White GTI.
Best time was 17.5 at 79mph. Alright man take it easy. Miggy

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Re: NE dragway last night (VW1990CORRADO)

I hear that. But when I go, and there are dubs, I never see any of em. I go by and talk, but usually get the "whats with the creppy old guy" look

hahahahahahaaaa

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Re: NE dragway last night (Nason)

quote:[HR][/HR]Drop me an e-mail next time the dubs are in town. I can hear the strip from my driveway and there's beer in the fridge.
[HR][/HR]​
Did I hear someone say beer??
[homer]mmmmmmmmmmmm beer[homer]

·
Registered
17 Posts

I usually go every wed/fri night and takes pics and vids. It will figure the one time I don't go a lot of people show up. The last time I went was the wed before waterfst. A nice jetta 1.8t was up there as were 2 gti's. There usually are not more than 2 or 3 dubs up there. OH well if anyone decides to go up throw a line and I will go and takes pics and vid and post em here.
Matt
http://www.toxicmotorsports.net

·
Registered
56 Posts

I am definately going up this Wed. The weather is supposed to be nice and cool. I believe I saw a low of 51 deg.
Should be good for some fast runs...
see ya up their.....

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Re: NE dragway last night (01gtijoe)

quote:[HR][/HR]I am definately going up this Wed. The weather is supposed to be nice and cool. I believe I saw a low of 51 deg.
Should be good for some fast runs...
see ya up their.....[HR][/HR]​
I will be there as well

1 - 14 of 14 Posts