VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 3662 Posts

·
Registered
8,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, where you from, im from new philadelphia but work in canton, its kinda odd to see someone from the 330
im in medina everyday all day, but i live in spencer. I see alot of mk3/4's but idk if they get on vortex or ohiovw.com or fatdubs

So far i've seen:
-a primer bombed mk3 golf at tacobell in medina (parked next to me)
-a teal mk2
-a black mk4 jetta (my buddy)
-a couple older people in gti's
-an old guy in a silver beat up mk3 golf
-2 red mk3 golfs (younger guys, one has a midwing)
-a couple 3.5 cabrios
-a black mk3 cabrio that works where i work
-a coupler mk2 jettas

·
Registered
473 Posts
I live on the west side Cleveland and commute to Akron for college four days a week. There's a pretty bit showing of us in Akron, if you can believe it. Most of us are on eurovagens.com.

If you see a black mk4 Jetta Wolfsburg on 77 or in Akron with STR8BACON for a euro plate, sticker bombed, that's me. :laugh:

Also, I think I may know the guy in the teal mk2 Jetta. If it was a coupe diesel, I'm positive I do.

·
Registered
8,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I live on the west side Cleveland and commute to Akron for college four days a week. There's a pretty bit showing of us in Akron, if you can believe it. Most of us are on eurovagens.com.

If you see a black mk4 Jetta Wolfsburg on 77 or in Akron with STR8BACON for a euro plate, sticker bombed, that's me. :laugh:

Also, I think I may know the guy in the teal mk2 Jetta. If it was a coupe diesel, I'm positive I do.
I'm always on the look out for other people in VW's :thumbup: theres a sweet mk4 gti, yellow at tri-c i always park next to

p.s i drive a teal mk3 golf :p

·
Registered
473 Posts
I like Vortex, but us Akron guys are on eurovagens most. fatdubs has a get together every Friday at 7, and now that it's winter, EV is going to start up their get togethers again. Check out the site... we're having a Christmas party and always looking to meet new local dubbers.

·
Registered
8,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like Vortex, but us Akron guys are on eurovagens most. fatdubs has a get together every Friday at 7, and now that it's winter, EV is going to start up their get togethers again. Check out the site... we're having a Christmas party and always looking to meet new local dubbers.
Im down with meeting local vw people. I'll check it out

1 - 20 of 3662 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.