VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I am in sacramento and I need help finding someone that either has or can do a 1.8t conversion in a corrado. I cant find anyone near me so I am comeing to you. Please help!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Re: nedd help finding a tuning shop (corrado_princess)

well welcome over there!!.....my recommendation would John at WRD....he owns the shop and business and is very very knowlegable and kind......he races and shows cars.....taking multiple wins and trophies.....go to WRDUSA.com or call 916-781-7947...he speaks english not shop talk ask for him when calling....good luck and keep us posted on what happens
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Banned
491 Posts
Re: nedd help finding a tuning shop (icky1.8T)

Quote, originally posted by icky1.8T »
he speaks english

Thats always a good thing.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: nedd help finding a tuning shop (Wheel_Man)

Is that all you guys have is Tomas and John to recommened. There has to be more out there. Please help.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts

Check my sig & talk to Chris. I think he'll be able to help you out.

·
Registered
27,098 Posts
Re: nedd help finding a tuning shop (mk4 turbo gti)

Another vote for Thomas Sport Tuning. Those guys are the best http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Re: nedd help finding a tuning shop (g60speed)

big http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif for Tim and the crew at Tomas. They rock.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: nedd help finding a tuning shop (EVIL6)

Tomas would only rock if they would return my calls . Or atleast call when they say they would

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: nedd help finding a tuning shop (handycandyandy)

Wilton is 15 minutes south east of sacramento out in the country.
I am not going to talk to John Gardener because I think he can be a puts. He doesnt even talk to me at our car clubs and I am a member of the club so why do i want to waist my time with someone like that. I have seen some of his cars and I dont think that they are all that great. So i would rather go to someone who has been in the buissness alot longer with more experiance.
He acts like he knows everything about anything and im not talking cars. When someone starts to tell me that being a roofer isnt hard because they did there house before I start to think that they are pick headed. Especially when there not in the construction buissness. And just in case you havent relized yes I am a woman and no Im not a lesbian!!
So I hope that summs up on why John Gardener is out of the question!!!!!!!!!!
Modified by corrado_princess at 5:18 PM 2-21-2004

Modified by corrado_princess at 5:25 PM 2-21-2004

·
Registered
2,009 Posts

Quote, originally posted by corrado_princess »
Tomas would only rock if they would return my calls . Or atleast call when they say they would

i'll show them this post and make sure they get back to you.. this last week was pretty busy around the shop..
tim's done the 1.8T swap into many different cars already and would be the man for the job to do it right the first time.
<edit> can't spell.. i need my morning coffee..

Modified by robbf23 at 10:10 PM 2-21-2004

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: nedd help finding a tuning shop (robbf23)

robbf23 you dont have to do that i will be talking with them again on monday . they called friday but i wasnt home from working yet. I dont want them to thjink that i am bad mouthing them cause im not . I just get frustrated sometimes. Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts