VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I began searching and noticed I'm either going to be going through a **** load of archieves looking for something I'm not searching for correctly or just not going to find what I'm looking for period.. So.. I need a picture of a Mk3 Jetta with just the GTi headlights and grill with the Jetta sleepy boser grill spoiler thing. The other picture is a Mk3 GTi with Jetta headlights and grill, each keeping thier own hoods.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Need 2 pictures (reynolds9000)

Haha yes!! The second one is def. a JETTA.. But niether is what I'm looking for.. I want a picture of a jetta, say your looking at it head-on and it has a grill spoiler.. K, follow me.. Leave the Jetta hood and the grill spoiler, swap the headlights and grill for a GTi set and grill.. And vs. versa for the other picture I needed.

·
Registered
25,009 Posts
Re: Need 2 pictures (vdubk1d)

The only car that comes to mind is this white Jetta from Hawaii from back in the day.
You're basically asking for a car with a jetta hood and grill spoiler, but golf lights and grille?
I know someone knows the car i'm talking about and i'm sure it'll get posted, i just don't know his old username to search for it myself.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Yes that's exactly what I'm talking about, I was thinking of the same car but can't search it for the same reason lol.. But I also want a picture of a
GTi with GTi hood - Jetta headlights - Jetta grill.

·
Registered
25,009 Posts
Re: Need 2 pictures (vdubk1d)

Golf hood with jetta lights looks like a fake boser... really mismatched imo.
But since i don't have photo's, i'll just shut up.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

No, yea.. That's what I think too but my friend is willing to do it if he see's it first. I'm the one with the Jetta so I make out on the deal
but he's almost convinced it'd look cool so I was like yeahh yeahh it'd look great on your GTi haha.. You interested in doing a photoshop of my Jetta with the GTi setup I asked for if I post a pic.. It's a head-on shot so it's fairly easy already.

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
Re: Need 2 pictures (bulfrog3232)

Quote, originally posted by renob81 »

Theirs no such thing as a JOLF

first of all, its not theirs, and is that not a golf with a jetta front end? i think the common usage of the word jolf is pretty...well...common.
Quote, originally posted by bulfrog3232 »
deathlens that is a jetta with a jetta front end, look at the 2 door handles on one side.
nice try

and reynolds9000 shout out for colorado! yeah!

oh snap! i forgot that vw nevAr made a 4 door mkIII golf

i say its a golf because i see no rear deck...only dead space behind the rear seats.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.