VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings/Bonjour!
I'm sure you guys get requests like this all the time, but I have some best man/bachelor party duties to take care of in the next couple months, and I'm in desperate need of some good Cuban cigars. Anybody want to hook a brother up? Name your price.
Thanks!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Re: Need a Canadian dubbers help (mirek)

Quote, originally posted by mirek »
you want us to help you traffic contraband to the states?

I think he wants us to help traffic cuban cigars, not contraband...whatever that is...is it a cigar?
lol

·
Banned
5,712 Posts
Re: Need a Canadian dubbers help (ATL_Av8r)

Quote, originally posted by ATL_Av8r »
Greetings/Bonjour!
I'm sure you guys get requests like this all the time, but I have some best man/bachelor party duties to take care of in the next couple months, and I'm in desperate need of some good Cuban cigars. Anybody want to hook a brother up? Name your price.
Thanks!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Cuba is closer buddy!

·
Registered
11,060 Posts
Re: Need a Canadian dubbers help (icuravwnut2)

"Bonjour"? I'm not aware of that term... anyone else?
Buddy, just head to Cuba you can take 2 boxes or 50 cigars PER person, if that's not enough to smoke then I don't know what is.

·
Banned
22,490 Posts
Re: Need a Canadian dubbers help (ZoomBoy)

Quote, originally posted by ZoomBoy »
"Bonjour"? I'm not aware of that term... anyone else?
Buddy, just head to Cuba you can take 2 boxes or 50 cigars PER person, if that's not enough to smoke then I don't know what is.

Americans Cannot go to Cuba like Canadians can also Cuban CIgars are not sold in the U.S. (Product of Communist party Mcarthy Fashisim Etc Etc)

you Best bet is to Head to NiagraFalls Fine the nearist Lablaws and Pick up yourself some but be warned Trey Expensive
Besides Brazillians are better

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
Re: Need a Canadian dubbers help (PrupleGTI)

Quote, originally posted by PrupleGTI »

you Best bet is to Head to NiagraFalls Fine the nearist Lablaws and Pick up yourself some

That will be quite a drive from Atlanta GA

·
Registered
44,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, can I help it if my country has stupid policies against countries that pose no clear and present danger to anyone?

I just want to get some Cohibas or Montes for me and some buddies of mine.

·
Super Moderator
16,372 Posts

Hey, can I help it if my country has stupid policies against countries that pose no clear and present danger to anyone?

I just want to get some Cohibas or Montes for me and some buddies of mine.

That's rather noble of you, but the mods will be a lockin' soon.

·
Registered
44,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Need a Canadian dubbers help (Mr King)

Quote, originally posted by Mr King »

That's rather noble of you, but the mods will be a lockin' soon.

Oops....to keep it on-topic...they will be smoked in my MKIV, which should be out of the shop by then.....damn curb

·
Registered
2,529 Posts

Oops....to keep it on-topic...they will be smoked in my MKIV, which should be out of the shop by then.....damn curb

hahaha, is it a canadian mkIV though?

·
Registered
44,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (american gigolo)

Quote, originally posted by american gigolo »
if I were to send you cigars, is there any possibility of me getting in trouble? Like can I get charged with anything?

Judging by cigar sales on Ebay, as long as you include a statement that you are only selling the decorative box (i.e. the humidor) for display purposes, and specify that the tobacco product inside the box is not for consumption purposes, the seller is fine. Hell, I'd even sign a Bill of Sale stating that they were sold to me ONLY under those conditions. That way if the product were to be consumed, it would be on my ass.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Re: (vwjoem)

it's going to be kinda hard to get someone up here to send a $1600 cdn box of cuban cigars to the states....either they'd sell them here where they are "safe" or they don't want to deal with any "fraud" hassles that this might get into...
(never know..)
can't believe u'r trying to get help from us canadians...good luck, i guess..(in a good way.)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts