VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a new rear lip fo my gti,, I have reiger infinity side skirts and a gtx front lip. I used to have the r-rx rear bumper extension but it is dead now
what is simple looking (not too expensive) lip/ bumper extension that will fit on my na bumper, that will look good with the rest of my kit?? thanks guys

Modified by chargedsix at 3:47 AM 2-15-2004

·
Registered
5,626 Posts
Re: need a new rear lower valance on my gti (chargedsix)

FK or bonrath, but both are designed for euro bumpers so you'll need to do a little trimming...

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: need a new rear lower valance on my gti (HockeyDork)

Quote, originally posted by HockeyDork »
FK or bonrath, but both are designed for euro bumpers so you'll need to do a little trimming...
Yea Im not a big fan of the fk cup diffuser look,, just not my style,, thanks though

·
Registered
5,626 Posts

there really aren't alot of options.
The FK ones are a knockoff of the bonrath ones from what i can tell, so bonrath will be the same. The only other one i can think of is wings west

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: need a new rear lower valance on my gti (HockeyDork)

I actually thought about the wings west rear lip.. It is preety simple and cheap, i just dont know about putting anything wings west on my car.. hmmm ,, what the hell boes everyone with gtis/ golf use, I just cant think of anything good

·
Registered
5,626 Posts

the majority of cars i see have either the bonrath or rieger valence. Some just run a euro or smoothed n/a bumper with no lip.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: need a new rear lower valance on my gti (VR)

Quote, originally posted by VR »
try mounting a oem front lip on your rear - see how it looks, you can always take it back off http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
thats an idea... thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts