VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
8,726 Posts
Re: need advice from my fellow dubbers (cee13)

IMO slam it with some new wheels. and go with the gt smoked and red tails. and smoke the turms and what not... gl

· Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was thinkin about slammin it but theres way to many potholes and ****ed up roads around here id just wind up rippin sumthin off n idk i like them rims they look better in person .. any suggestions on a catback exhaust?

· Banned
8,726 Posts
Re: (cee13)

I live near pot hole city and aslong as you know how to drive you can safly lower the car. As for exhaust alot of people like mangnaflow or borla. There are a few others out there, just ask around and try and find sound clips or vids with exhaust. if you do lower it go with coil overs, much better.

· Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i was checkin out a neuspeed before it was nice and sounded nice but **** was like 650$ im sure if i look around i can find one cheaper theres a straight euopean performance shop by my bolys house in p.a im gunna check that out to the got sick vdubs and audios out there all the time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.