VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must have missed this but is the 1 series back on for US shipments? Was driving down 15 south in Las vegas and saw an almost purpleish 3 series with duel exhaust that has Cali Distributor plates. It was following a Blue 1 series with no 1 series badging. Just a BMW badge. After i looked back they slowed down and i had places to be so a just kept going.
Was that the bi-turbo 3 series?
Is the 1 series being tested in the US?

·
Registered
814 Posts
I want a biturbo 135i, manual transmisión, leather, xenon, hydraulic (not electro) steering, and normal tires (no runflats).
Thank you for your time and patience.

·
Registered
'14 Boxster S, '18 Mazda 3
7,272 Posts
Re:

The 1 series is extremely overpriced. At least the 3 series is somewhat practical.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Re: Re: (ElixXxeR)

It was a 1 series hatchback that you saw?? How many doors?
I doubt bmw is bringing the 1 series to the US unless it's in coupe, cabrio or sedan form.
There is no purplish color for the 3-series turbo (335i).
Did you maybe see montego blue???

·
Registered
974 Posts
Re: Need BMW 3 series turbo and 1 series info (blackman'sVW)

We just got back from a trip to Europe and my wife wants a 1-series soooo bad. I hope they surprise us and release it here soon!

·
Registered
18,414 Posts
Re: (sidemaniac)

Quote, originally posted by sidemaniac »
I want a biturbo 135i, manual transmisión, leather, xenon, hydraulic (not electro) steering, and normal tires (no runflats).
Thank you for your time and patience.

Try coming back in 3-4 years. Or move to Europe.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Re: Re: (blackman'sVW)

Quote, originally posted by blackman’sVW »
I think the 1 series i saw was a four door.
the 3 series was Barrique Red Metallic
http://www.e90post.com/forums/...=3876
And i just found a pic of the 335i and it has dual exhuast. Two geat BMWs doing some hot weather testing is Las Vegas .

That's pretty awesome. Is BMW really testing the hatchback here? I haven't heard a thing about them bringing a hatchback here. Only the convertible and coupe 1-series/2-series.

·
Registered
16,092 Posts
Re: Need BMW 3 series turbo and 1 series info (blackman'sVW)

1-series MAY come to this country.
If it does, it will be one, or all of the following
Coupe
Convertible
Sedan
We will NEVER get the hatch. Thank the 318Ti for that. The E90 set a new price level and the 1-series will fit nicely under it. I mean, hell you guys are willing to pay 28k for a rebadged 4-door GTi, why not 26k for a RWD BMW?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Re: (someguy123)

Quote, originally posted by someguy123 »
Try coming back in 3-4 years. Or move to Europe.

If I'm every disgustingly wealthy, which seems increasingly unlikely, I could special order one here in Chile.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts