VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of S4 wheels just lying around...i am debating whether or not to put them on...i have a 4x100 bolt pattern and i'm pretty sure that i have to convert to 5x100 and then get the H&R adapters for 5x112...i also have stock brake drums in the rear...what are my options for a full conversion...i need websites and figures...also would i have to buy new tires or will i be alright with 225/45/17 (???)...thanks in advance for the help

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Re: Need Help! 4x100 to 5x112 (isleboi)

For what you're going to pay to convert your fronts, rear disc conversion in back, then adapters (which will make the offset less than desirable) and bolts you could probably get the S4 wheels redrilled 4x100. Since it's a closed lug wheel they won't even have to do any cleanup.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Re: Need Help! 4x100 to 5x112 (bento)

quote:[HR][/HR]you could probably get the S4 wheels redrilled 4x100. Since it's a closed lug wheel they won't even have to do any cleanup.[HR][/HR]​
Since this issue has come up, who would redrill wheels...a machine shop? I have thought about that, but is the cost too prohibitive?

·
Banned
26,608 Posts
Re: Need Help! 4x100 to 5x112 (A3 Angel Eyes)

quote:[HR][/HR]I also have aset a S4 wheels in the garage and wanted to know if i can buy some type of adapters to go from 5x100 to 5x112[HR][/HR]​
rad above your post

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Re: Need Help! 4x100 to 5x112 (A3 Angel Eyes)

quote:[HR][/HR]I also have aset a S4 wheels in the garage and wanted to know if i can buy some type of adapters to go from 5x100 to 5x112[HR][/HR]​
Did you buy these wheels? Wouldnt you find out before buying them?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.