VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a 95 passat that I was trying to sell but I keep getting stupid lowball offers so I'm parting the car out. I was wondering if anyone knew of a price list or anything similar for guidance on what I should be asking. It has very nice leather heated seats and other things that I know guys would want to finish their cars. I can post some pictures later if you guys need them to give me an idea. Thank you. And if this is in wrong thread I apologize.

·
Registered
445 Posts
wagon? Color interior? Pics? Parts really ain't worth a damn these days. I use Mk4 seats and my friend has his dialed with black heated leather. I stripped a junkyard GLX a few yrs ago and paid pick-n-pull $500 for a complete black interior (seats, panels, plastics, headliner, carpet).

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
The B4 crowd is kind of a niche crew. There are some die hards and there are others who consider these to be throwaway cars.

I recently gave away a ton of interior parts, and I had a hard time doing that. Your area will determine the market.

The sunroof assembly is very desirable to the Corrado crowd, but don’t expect a lot of money. I shipped one and the shipping cost was more than double what the part sold for.

-Todd

·
Registered
445 Posts
Niche is an understatement. And I just bought another Haldex controller this morning from SQS to build another damn AWD VW. Corrado this time. My buddy is also doing his B4 AWD too but waiting on funds on his end. As far as parts go, I'll stick to the notion they ain't worth a damn. There are like (10) B4 fans left in this country and we all already have our own hoarded part caches.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I understand they are not the most popular cars but there has to be a small market for parts. I had tons of offers to buy parts while I had the whole car listed for sale. Just decided to part it out after too many $500 idiots ticked me off. I've already sold $600 worth of parts off of it and it looks like I'll double that here shortly. I was just hoping for some help on current pricing...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts