VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably a longshot, but figured id try before i dug the car outta the snowbank its parked in. I need to get a new set of points for my 61 bug (all stock), but i am being told there are two different dizzys that were used and i have no idea which one i have...if anyone can tell me what i have through this crappy picture and let me know it would be great..but i highly doubt it because you can only see the cap..thanks in advance.

· Registered
1,997 Posts
Re: Need help figureing out what dizzy i have.. (slow small block)

Dig the car out, you'll need to get to it anyways to install the new points... or buy both the sizes, dig it out and verify which one you have, and return the one you don't need. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey now..just because there is a rat motel in the bottom of the engine bay..hahaha...ive actually cleaned it up quite a bit.

Im gonna dig it out on sunday, and probably buy both sets of points and return the ones i dont need like jeepr said...then she should run

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.