VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Re: Need help on buying a car (GoGTIGo)

quote:[HR][/HR]im sorry guys i kno this off topic, but i wanted to kno what you look for when buying a used car, like a used twin turbo yellow supra[HR][/HR]​
Bend over and grab your ankles.
IMO you couldn't pick a worse car to look for used....
"No, we never took it past 5,000 RPM...."
Make sure the person you are buying it from is at least 25 years old.

·
Registered
866 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]im sorry guys i kno this off topic, but i wanted to kno what you look for when buying a used car, like a used twin turbo yellow supra[HR][/HR]​
Used Supra Turbo. "Oh boy" If I had that car I would hammer the crap out of it then sell it before that $5,000 turbo rebuild came around. Don't do it. If you want power buy a Mustang 5.0 V8 cheap and tons of them around. Not as nice as the supra though.
0-60 5.8
1/4 low 14's
top speed 155+

·
Registered
556 Posts

yea i agree, it's going to be very very very hard to find one used that hasn't been beaten to hell. granted the car can probably take it, but i wouldn't advise buying a used one. the probability of you finding a good one is very low compared to the amount of money you will spend buying it. so imo, it's not worth it. unless it's from an old guy who you see cruising in it @ 55 mph in the right lane on the highway.

otherwise, be wary and good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.