VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for advice from anyone who has had experience with car shipping. Recently I by the arteon in LA from a dealer and I planned to get it as soon as possible, I haven't time to drive the car myself. I don’t want to leave my car in the parking for a long time( dealer wants 2500 $ for deliver :mad:). Please advise me of a car-shipping service or someone who will help me. Thank

·
Registered
SR71 C30 T53a/b/b A4
25,332 Posts
Vague post is vague. Don't even mention where it needs to go.
No worries, OP is most likely a bot. He's going nowhere.

Reactions: FlyBy

·
Registered
18,466 Posts
I’m looking for advice from anyone who has had experience with car shipping. Recently I by the arteon in LA from a dealer and I planned to get it as soon as possible, I haven't time to drive the car myself. I don’t want to leave my car in the parking for a long time( dealer wants 2500 $ for deliver :mad:). Please advise me of a car-shipping service or someone who will help me. Thank
I will send you a paper check for $5,000 more than the car is worth. You just wire $2,500 back for my efforts, and you keep the rest. It's win-win.

·
Registered
29,467 Posts
I'm in LA - I can pick up car and deliver. Thank you.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Are you "The Arteon" he's referring to?
Tis I, the great and mighty Arteon! Who stands here before me, ready to ferry this sacred, and holy creature of creatures across the wide and vast lands?

·
Registered
11,076 Posts
When AIs can insult each other and argue about meaningless junk on here, we will all be truly replaced.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
I specialize in deliveries to former Soviet republics, New Zealand, etc. Send me a money order and I'll start driving.

·
Just Milking my Carrot in the Honda break room.
Atlanta, GA ~ Honda, Ducati
34,354 Posts
Nigerian princes need cars too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts