VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey yall looking for some nice pics of either jettas or golfs with nice BBS's on them!!!! also the sizes if you can! thanks! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Re: Need ideas for rims on a jetta!!! BBS's (ReRa1)

i'm not usually one to do this but..........
» Search Results
Your search for bbs returned 23 results.
» New Search
alot of them have little cameras next to the post titles, wich means there may be pictures in them.

i was going to take some pics from there and show you them, but i feel i am teaching you now, so that in the future you can find the single most posted pics in the history of the vortex. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Need ideas for rims on a jetta!!! BBS's (Shannon Hamilton)

well i tried to search but i didnt see a whole lot, i didnt exspect to get a bunch of ass holes to give me bull ****, all i want is some pictures, now with that said if you cant post a pic like i asked then back off.... i wasnt an ass when i asked for some pics, and i dont see y im getting harrassed like this, i mean if you have nothing better to do then kill ur self rather than do some stupid **** like this.....

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Re: Need ideas for rims on a jetta!!! BBS's (Ga V dub)

Quote, originally posted by Ga V dub »
well i tried to search but i didnt see a whole lot, i didnt exspect to get a bunch of ass holes to give me bull ****, all i want is some pictures, now with that said if you cant post a pic like i asked then back off.... i wasnt an ass when i asked for some pics, and i dont see y im getting harrassed like this, i mean if you have nothing better to do then kill ur self rather than do some stupid **** like this.....

Grow up....
Pretty much 95% of posts with pictures, has AT LEAST 1 Mk3 with BBS wheels..... so... BROWSE....
http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Banned
1,694 Posts
Re: Need ideas for rims on a jetta!!! BBS's (Ga V dub)

Quote, originally posted by Ga V dub »

Cry about it you ****ing nancy.

·
10,792 Posts
Re: Need ideas for rims on a jetta!!! BBS's (METAL)

Quote, originally posted by METAL »

Cry about it you ****ing nancy.

Learn to be nicer.
To the original poster - use the search. There more then enough pics of BBs wearing MK3's around.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.