VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I see pictures of trunk setups? I'm looking to add a 10" in the back and would like to have it as stealth as possible and take up as little space as possible. I was thinking about taking out the tool kit and putting a sub in there. Does anyone else have any ideas on trunk enclosures. Also I'd like to be able to fold down the seats still.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Need ideas for sub enclosures (nogarokid)

I think the bose has 2 6" free floating drivers. A 10" wont fit and it needs an enclosure. I'm looking for something like a jl steath box or something.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Need ideas for sub enclosures (quikveedb2)

Thought about spare tire well, but I'd like to keep that there. I'm thinking of going with the OEM Audi nav system. with some Aftermarket speakers and amp

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Re: Need ideas for sub enclosures (knvs)

u can reinforce the rear deck and build a box out of that or make a enclosure to hold a 10'' sub and have it pointing down towards the bottom. i dont think the sub would fly on the sides of the trunk unless u can make enough room to still get to the tail lights when u need to replace a blub. Or do they make bulbs that dont burn out yet that im not aware of lol.
Just some thought.
And what navi unit are u going to get. Dont get the navi unit that came with the car if u dont have it now cuz its txt based only and suxs balls lol.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Re: Need ideas for sub enclosures (B5S4rings)

True but would be killer. They do make tail lights on some cars that burn out in like 8 years or so but u have to replace thewhole thing and thats buko bux lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.