VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ive got a 96 glx with TT 5 spokes, coming home from school the other day i had my car pretty packed down with people and stuff...when i would hit bumps i would bottom out and i thought it was just rubbing inside the fender but when i got out and looked it was actually rubbing on the sidewall of my tire so i think being that im gettin new suspension soon that i need my fenders rolled, just wondering who can do them and are good at it and how much its gonna cost me...i dont want to have to get my fenders painted again if something messes up cuz i dont have that much money
im a broke A** college kid

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Re: Need my fenders rolled...Where and how much?? (VeeDubbinJetta91)

yea i'm curious myself. was just going to get some 16v fenders to put on it from a u-pull it, but then, also, would be driving around for quite a while with different colored fenders till i could afford to paint the whole car, so where and how much? rolling will make it, pretty much, exactly how the 16v fenders would be right? oh, this is refering to a mkII GTI

·
Registered
8,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Need my fenders rolled...Where and how much?? (mk3ride)

i dont want to roll them myself with a baseball bat because i really dont want to mess anything up...i know theres fender rolling tools but if theres anybody that really knows what there doing when it comes to rolling fenders let me know

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
There is alot of info about rolling fenders in the Mk3 DIY thread. Check it out. But most importantly....
Quote, originally posted by vr6freak »
TAKE YOUR TIME

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Re: Need my fenders rolled...Where and how much?? (golfkart)

so is there no one around that'll do it? i'd want mine to look exactly like the 16v fenders for a mkII but would prefer to keep my color instead of sportin' different color fenders till i get everything done for a paint job

1 - 7 of 7 Posts