VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,937 Posts
Re: (ZoomBy)

Quote, originally posted by ZoomBy »
you can kinda tell how deep the drawer is in that pic if you look close, but it would be great for manual storage, and other info like registration to free up room in your glove box

I bet that'd make a police officer's day when you reach under the seat for your registration.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Re: (undeniable)

it looks like if you have all the correct parts, it should not be much of a problem, I just went out to check out the wifes car and it looks like all we got was the cover, so keep us updated if you get this one on.

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
Re: need part number for this....very cool. (2ndTimesACharm)

Quote, originally posted by 2ndTimesACharm »
my moms touareg has that...its awesome http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Yeah. That one looks a slight bit wider than what's in the Touareg. The one in the Touareg is good for two stacks of CDs and that's about it. They'll fit perfectly in there.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
talk to the dealer, you need two parts and total cost is 93.00 for the parts.
unknown on how big it is on the inside. anyone who has it please let us know the size. cm or in. width, length, and depth.
thanks

Modified by Firedogut at 12:31 PM 7-12-2005

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
Re: (Firedogut)

Quote, originally posted by Firedogut »
talk to the dealer, you need two parts and total cost is 93.00 for the parts.
unknown on how big it is on the inside. anyone who has it please let us know the size. cm or in. width, length, and depth.
thanks
Modified by Firedogut at 12:31 PM 7-12-2005

Can you please post the actual part numbers of what you had to order? I realize the printout is shown above, but it's hard to tell which two parts are the ones needed. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
Thanks. I'm going to work on making up a FAQ of sorts for the MkV forum, and I'll include this in there.
If you remember to post about it after you install it, a DIY might be nifty. You could have the first official DIY in the MkV forum.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Re: (BRM10984)

Quote, originally posted by BRM10984 »
Thanks. I'm going to work on making up a FAQ of sorts for the MkV forum, and I'll include this in there.
If you remember to post about it after you install it, a DIY might be nifty. You could have the first official DIY in the MkV forum.

Definately a good idea to have a FAQ and DIY

Looking forward to seeing a write-up on this passenger seat drawer mod

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
While we're at it, if anyone's doing anything DIY-worthy, snap a few photos and submit a write-up here in the forum.
It's relatively simple, but it might not be a bad idea to have one for the bumper markers since some folks are ordering the painted ones now.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (guttboy)

Yes and no. the part numbers above are for non powered seats but they do make the parts for power seats. just call your dealer.
it took my dealer 5 sec to find what i was looking for

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.