VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have a show paid for by the city of Tukwilla that I set up every year. Some of you might have heard of it or even gone and seen it, its called the Familly Fourth At The Fort.
So the dilema im having is, we are about 2-3 people short possibly on set-up and on torch.
Set-up is the full process of setting up the racks a few days b4 the fourth and on the fourth setting up all the fireworks themselves.
Torch is the person who actually goes arround and lights the fireworks themselves off.
So im just throwing this out there and seeing if anybody is stuck in a "Burn-Ban" area that would like to maybe help set up our show and possibly help light some shells on the fourth?

·
Registered
682 Posts
Re: need some 4th of july help... (purplenerple)

so you don't need any training....or have some kind of certification for big time pyro stuff?....how do I get one of these permits?

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
Re: need some 4th of july help... (Mr93Glx)

Im In...wait but im only 17 is there age restrictions???
I am a total pyro thou... this would be sweet... LMK... i could ask some friends if there interested to...
Is this Volunteer? or a "job"
either way im there... getting paid would just be a bonus...

Oh BTW i could probably do both days or what ever...

Modified by '93 Passat GLX at 11:49 PM 6-16-2006

·
Banned
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: need some 4th of july help... ('93 Passat GLX)

ok its volunteer seeing as not a single one of us doing this is making anything, if there is enough left after the show my instructor takes everybody that helped out for dinner at denny's or somthing after.
you have to be 18 to handle the fireworks but thats mainly when the firemen or the fire chief is/are looking...you also cant light off anyfireworks if your under 18.

its actually very bassic and something i can explain to you in about 15 min when we get to the site on the how to's and the what not to do's of everything.
my cell # is 206 234 2685 names jeremi feel free to give me a buzz if your interested anytime from 10am-9:30pm

·
Banned
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: need some 4th of july help... (purplenerple)

its a no for lighting them, but you can help out all you want and if we do go to denny's after you'll be sure to get a meal

and yes gus... that is a wicked high bidget...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.