VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I just bought a 95 corrado here in the US (Obviously canadian spec and imported) and I need to get the drivers seat fixed as the bolster is gone. My dealer here in Pittsburgh said they can't order the parts so I was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations for a dealer in canada that I could call and order the parts and fabric. I know it's not going to be cheap. ANy recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I'm in Pittsburgh, Pa so I don't know if there are any near Niagra Falls or such that would be close enough to drive to for me, but shipping is ok. Thanks in advance.
Armand

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Need some help from fellow dubbers in Canada (independent77)

The power recaro seats only came on the canadian spec cars. We never got them or the 95 cars here at all. The dealer here says they can't order non us spec parts.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Re: Need some help from fellow dubbers in Canada (newbeetle1981)

Send an IM to Jouko Haapanen, he is the president of Georgetown VW, in Georgetown Ontario. Not too far from Toronto. Maybe he can help you out. Just a suggestion. By the way, that is his vortex screen name, so you can send an IM to Jouko!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.