VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to start my car the other day and it barly turned over asif the battery was dead. but it seemed like each time i turned it over it got a little bit more juice (which doesnt seem like a dead battery to me). after about the tenth crank it fired up and drove home fine, left it sit a couple of days went to start it today and it did the same thing. but i noticed the clock was keeping time but as soon as i cranked it over the clock went dead. the battery is brand new. any suggestions? i really like this car but with all my other projects i dont have a ton of money to keep dumping into this thing.(sorry for the wining)

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Re: need some help (oldschool2)

u got a battery drain? Or maybe a bad starter. CHeck the draw of ur battery with the car off.
And, if u like a corrado, and dont have the money to maintain one, u sure u want to own one?
-Greg
ps, next time, use a better topic title than need some help.
pss, what is so wrong with mullets and irocs? Im halfway there(and it aint the car)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.