VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So APR has this sale going on and that is my next step. I know USP Motorsports does APR and Wolfcars down in Doral. My question:

If you have had work done at USP and/or Wolfcars, which would you recommend and why? Please share your experience with either shop with me. I have done some research online and all is great reviews on the web but I would like to hear about PERSONAL EXPERIENCE from you guys here on vwvortex.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
12,944 Posts
lets start here: what do you want?

just a software flash?
then USP can do so.

I fully support United Motorsports. AWESOME software.

if you want/need anything done to the car, let me know... i can help you with a lot, or my friends, or locals.

shops if its too complicated.

where are you from? there are meets in:
-boca
-fort lauderdale
-weston
-sawgrass
-miami

join us on our facebook page for more info.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lets start here: what do you want?

just a software flash?
then USP can do so.

I fully support United Motorsports. AWESOME software.

if you want/need anything done to the car, let me know... i can help you with a lot, or my friends, or locals.

shops if its too complicated.

where are you from? there are meets in:
-boca
-fort lauderdale
-weston
-sawgrass
-miami

join us on our facebook page for more info.
All I want at this point is APR stage 1. APR is running a sale right now and that is my next step so was just looking to see as far as the shops locally, how are they with their customer service and work. Im in Fort Lauderdale. Ill keep you in mind if I need anything. Appreciate the gesture.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.