VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 96 GTI vr6 with a hole in the short block....I have acess to a complete short block, and I need someone to swap it in for me. I need all accesories swapped from one to the other, i pretty much want to drop the engine block and car off somewhere, and pick it up a week later or something

Thanks a lot
Matt

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Re: Need someone in central PA to install VR6 short block into a 96 GTI vr6 (IwannaGTI)

talk to ryan yeats aka Ry-guygti he is the expert on vr6 motors and blowing up supercharged ones lol no pun ryan im him and talk to him, his motor was done by vwproblems thats his vortex did sick job talk to him!-jason

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Need someone in central PA to install VR6 short block into a 96 GTI vr6 (jasonknezo)

bump

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Need someone in central PA to install VR6 short block into a 96 GTI vr6 (15DGR V6)

they want 1000 to do it

·
Registered
605 Posts
Re: Need someone in central PA to install VR6 short block into a 96 GTI vr6 (IwannaGTI)

You can ask Paul at European Import Center in Harrisburg (717) 238-1810 They only work on VW/Porsche/Audi and they do it well! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
605 Posts

If I needed it done I would take it to Paul. They will charge you what it costs and it will be done right. "Cheap" means different things to different people.

·
Banned
1,053 Posts

Ill do it for $800, Plus parts, but you need to bring it to Baltimore. Russel VW. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

[Modified by Scrubby, 3:52 AM 3-21-2003]

·
Registered
6,197 Posts

yeah ry guy gti has been banned for stupid poop. But I'm pretty sure he's happy w/ his most recent vr swap. Keep in mind he had a "friend" do some motor work for him and that's why he ended up on his 3rd block and 2nd or 3rd head...I don't know the whole story but that's the short of it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts