VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

need the name of that new video game that has the A2's...

1K views 41 replies 23 participants last post by  Red Sled 138 
#1 ·
awhile ago someone posted the name of that new video game that featured the volkswagen A2's. Can anyone find me the name of that game and what system it's for. Thanks

#2 ·
Re: need the name of that new video game that has the A2's... (Red Sled 138)

I know that all of the older "Need for Speed" games for the PC, you can download all sorts of v dubs for it.The link for the downloads was in a couple issues of Performance VW mag a while back.Otherwise i haven't heard of a new game with A2's, that'd be cool!

#4 ·
Re: need the name of that new video game that has the A2's... (GranTouring InjectedVR6)

A2 racer 2 has a mk2 too.
it's kinda a crappy game
and you can't choose the mk2 to drive it
but there are alot of them in the "other road users"
the gameplay is not good
but it was nicely made and you can drive around in Amsterdam Rotterdam and TheHaque....
which is fun cause i live in Rotterdam and The Haque

and they really did a good job at the buildings

#8 ·
Re: need the name of that new video game that has the A2's... (Dutchman)

This is my situation. I just came out of major back operation and will be laid up for the next 4-6 weeks. I cant drive my car for a whole month. Theres a game for dreamcast that has an Audi TT but I was looking for anything with an A2, or anything with a VW at all. (excluding Beetles) Any help would be great. Thanks.

#18 ·
Re: need the name of that new video game that has the A2's... (The_Hamster)

Sports Car GT is another great PC driving game - it's more simulation than the Need For Speed series, but you get any real world track (vast online community) and car combo you want - I regularly drive a Corrado against bmw 328's and so on - it's almost like being there
Haven't found a high-milage 1990 Jetta Wolfsburg for the game yet though - still looking.

#19 ·
Re: need the name of that new video game that has the A2's... (nicholasp)

When I had surgery over the summer and was laid up for a week I borrowed a ps2 and played GT3 the whole time. Only problem was I was eating so much percacet (oxycodon) that I drove like poop and kept fading in and out in the middle of races. It was still damn fun though

#20 ·

quote:[HR][/HR]This is my situation. I just came out of major back operation and will be laid up for the next 4-6 weeks. I cant drive my car for a whole month. Theres a game for dreamcast that has an Audi TT but I was looking for anything with an A2, or anything with a VW at all. (excluding Beetles) Any help would be great. Thanks.[HR][/HR]​
yeah who needs those gay arse granmma driving bubbles with wheels anyways

#21 ·
Re: need the name of that new video game that has the A2's... (The_Jerbel)

quote:[HR][/HR]Anybody know where to download the GTi for NFS high stakes???[HR][/HR]​
I can't remember the names but try searching The Need for Speed Garage or NSF Garage. If that doesn't work just do searches for high stakes and find a game site and follow links until you find downloads.
Hope that helps,
Mike

#22 ·
Re: need the name of that new video game that has the A2's... (Swollen)

So GT3 for PS2 has VW's? The only problem is, the only systems I own are N64, Playststion, and Dreamcast. If anybody has any more ideas they would be greatly appreciated and I thank everyone for their input so far. By the way, what a PSX? (May the force be with you)

#26 ·

i agree with the puke, just go buy gran turismo 2. actually lots of vw's and audi's nothing older than a mk4 though but personally i still think my 300+hp 1.8t with dirt tires is mad fun. and there is so much to do in the game you will be set for however long your laid up. its good for months, literally.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.