VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The terd got totaled and I dont know what kind of cash is coming from it - but I'll need to put myself in another car. Iwould LOVE a vr6 passat or golf, cabby too i suppose - not a fan of jettas. Im really only looking to spend about $2000 - give or take. Please send photos, phone number and all that stuff to [email protected]
thanks in advance!

· Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Need to buy - car got totaled - willing to spend approx $2k - golf or passat (Grogthefrog)

I did check the classifieds and still am - I know I wont see them all though and looking for somewhat of a local sale as well.
bump it up - only got 1 response so far

scott

· Registered
2,117 Posts
Re: Need to buy - car got totaled - willing to spend approx $2k - golf or passat (a21stcdb)

i know you said you're looking for a golf or passat, but I have a 90 GLi for sale. I've put about $3000 into it in the past year or so. i'm looking for about 2k for it.

· Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Need to buy - car got totaled - willing to spend approx $2k - golf or passat (gneboardin)

Still looking and replied to emails - please send photo as well as specs on the car. Where your located, and asking price. If it was posted on vortex - please include the link since its hard to keep all these dubs seperate. thanks!
scott

Modified by a21stcdb at 4:55 PM 1-10-2004

· Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Need to buy - car got totaled - willing to spend approx $2k - golf or passat (a21stcdb)

bump for monday morning

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.