VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

181 - 196 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
'14 Boxster S, '18 Mazda 3
7,272 Posts
Season 3 so much better than 2, but it feels like a natural end. Season 4 will have to go in an entirely different direction to maintain interest.

·
Senior Sloth
2,679 Posts
Finished S3 last night and loved it, MUCH more than season 2. Agreed with the above, not sure how they're going to go with Season 4 if they decide to do it at all.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Agreed with the above, not sure how they're going to go with Season 4 if they decide to do it at all.
*Spoilers*
11 gets her powers back just in time to save Hopper from the demogorgon in the Soviet prison. That's my best guess, who else would the American be?

·
Learning New Things Every Day.
'12 Earth F**ker '12 A4q '18 Q3
17,761 Posts
Do we know where Joyce moved to? Other than "south."

<whispers>please be Oak Ridge. please be Oak Ridge.

:laugh:

·
Registered
23,235 Posts
It's been long enough for the conjectures and spoiler bait to filter out by now.

Hopper wouldn't be where he is if it weren't for that selfish little prat Suzie and her stupid song. Just give up the number, dammit. :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
Vermonter ~ '20 Si Sedan – '94 Miata – '16 RAV4
35,836 Posts
Finished S3 last night and loved it, MUCH more than season 2. Agreed with the above, not sure how they're going to go with Season 4 if they decide to do it at all.
Agreed. ‪It played to all its strengths and once again nailed the nostalgia without being *about* the nostalgia. I thought it was better than season 2. ‬

·
Senior Sloth
2,679 Posts
Agreed. ‪It played to all its strengths and once again nailed the nostalgia without being *about* the nostalgia. I thought it was better than season 2. ‬
But the Sharp QT-50 boombox was absolutely glorious! My sister had one :heart:

·
Learning New Things Every Day.
'12 Earth F**ker '12 A4q '18 Q3
17,761 Posts
season 4 teaser!

considering they just announced S4 has been signed on, plus the brothers get a TV/Movie package as well for their ideas. :thumbup:

·
Registered
16,231 Posts
It's been long enough for the conjectures and spoiler bait to filter out by now.

Hopper wouldn't be where he is if it weren't for that selfish little prat Suzie and her stupid song. Just give up the number, dammit. :facepalm:
Yeah but that song was for me absolutely the biggest WTF moment of anything I've watched this year. First I was like, this is the most bizarre thing ever, but by the end I was like that was the most random, fun thing I've seen in a very long time.

Anyways, I was late to this, watched all 3 seasons this summer and the third was by far my favorite. Anytime you've got Russians and secret installations in the mix, it's a good time.

Oh yeah, and the Mind Flayer chasing the Ford wagon that was a well rooted part of my childhood (we owned the upscale Mercury version :laugh:) was just great.

Loved it all. Can't wait for Season 4. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
I don't know the MCU that well so this probably wouldn't work (not to mention the licensing hurdles), but I'd love if this tied into the Red Guard/Black Widow thing somehow

·
Registered
21,158 Posts
I haven't watched any episodes in a while, but it's a pretty cool show. Our daughter really digs it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recommend this show to everyone. I watched the entire series in almost 3 days. And it was so hard when it ended. I really liked the atmosphere of the 80s. But thank God there will be more new seasons of this series.

181 - 196 of 196 Posts