VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

161 - 180 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
23,235 Posts
Two episodes in, and really digging it so far. Debating binging vs. neglectful parenting... :laugh:

We'll probably chip away at it and be done by Monday. Our goal is no later than Monday night, we're going on vacation and don't want to leave any episodes hanging.

·
Registered
706 Posts
My daughter binged all the episodes yesterday. Yeah....we are bad parents.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Atlas R-Line; 2019 330xi M-Sport
32,593 Posts
"wait... you had to go somewhere to play video games?"
My sons have been playing my arcade machine since they were little. There's nothing like watching your five year old beat X-Men.

Back on topic: We watched 2x episodes Thursday and Friday, and watched 3x Saturday night. Should be finishing up Monday night. This season is definitely better than Season 2.

·
Senior Sloth
2,679 Posts
Up to episode 4 last night and really enjoying this :thumbup: I absolutely love Nancy Wheeler's "look" this season.

·
Registered
23,235 Posts
Just finished. Holy isht, it was really good. So much to look forward to in Season 4.

When does the moratorium on spoilers lift? :laugh:

Only have to wait another two friggen' years now, though. :banghead:

·
Learning New Things Every Day.
'12 Earth F**ker '12 A4q '18 Q3
17,761 Posts
The 80s. They did such an awesome job, it almost pulls away from the series itself.

The soundtrack is awesome.

The GFX budget was probably more than both previous seasons combined.

Season 4 is going to be questionable. I think the best thing they can do is open with the kids coming out of the movie Aliens with the reaction "oh, that's totally unbelievable!" :laugh:

161 - 180 of 196 Posts