VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The Neuspeed Engine Torque Arm Insert 22.10.92 for Audi A3 8V and VW MK7 GOLF/GTI is the perfect modification for anyone looking for a sporty, and refined feel. Under hard acceleration, your entire engine and transmission actually rotates due to compliance in the factory bushings. While the soft factory bushings do a good job of damping engine vibration, they can also create a rubbery, vague response in the vehicle's powertrain.

Fortunately, Theres a solution!

The Neuspeed torque arm insert works in concert with the OE rubber bushing. With the insert installed, you car's throttle response will feel better and your shifts will feel more crisp and defined on both manual and automatic transmission cars. This is a great and cheaper alternative to those who do not want to replace the full subframe mounts on their car, but still want the feeling of a well tuned machine!

Interested in purchasing this and other great products? - BUY HERE! - $69.95

·
Registered
950 Posts
Would installing this make the car idle rough and rougher with the AC on like I hear from others who've installed other inserts? I like the idea of this but I do not want to compromise ride quality at all.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've had this for about 7k miles and love it! The only time I even notice it is on start up and the first 2-3mph in reverse. I only notice it because I know I have it. Nobody else who has driven my car or sat in it takes notice. It made a world of a difference especially since I have a ecu tune. Well worth the money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.