VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
maybe i'm missing something but this is what I have so far; I have the instructions from Neuspeed's site and did I miss a step but what do I do w/the bottom hose? and what about the plug coming from the manifold? HELP!
It's a 1997 Jetta GL 2.0

· Registered
141 Posts
Re: Neuspeed Intake Instillation Help! (MoishaG)

If you're talking about the black heater ducting like hose that's like a slinky, no you didn't miss anything. It doesn't hook up to anything, it just sort of sits behind the composite heat shield. The other small hoses that are down there just kind of get tucked neatly away.

· Registered
240 Posts
Re: Neuspeed Intake Instillation Help! (MoishaG)

The hot air hose going to the heat shield behind ur engine goes in the trash along with ur airbox... the little tiny hose going to your intake manifold goes also, and neuspeed includes a tiny rubber plug to slip over the port on the intake manifold. good luck http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Neuspeed Intake Instillation Help! (MVentoGT)

can i say how awsome the vortex is? i'm soo glad I came upon these forums everything's been so helpful! so I just plug up that bottom hose and i'm done? Muchos gracias!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.