VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Re: neuspeed p flo intake??? (wordbrian)

Word!! Brian, I have the p-flow installs in a snap sounds awesome (to me),I love shop vacs!,I have had zero probs in the year I've had it.Lotta peeps say it screws with the maf, I think they are over oiling the filter.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Re: neuspeed p flo intake??? (wordbrian)

I have it on my 2.0 and ever since I had it my Fuel Economy has dropped. Usually I average, city 24mpg but now I am in the 20s or 22mpg at best. It only improved for a short while when I did the 2.0 recall.
Power wise, it increased my top end. Now when I am driving at 70mph and I floor it, it goes faster(80-90mph) much easier. I would say that most of the power comes after 3000rpm
I thought that this product was expensive and has NO Value for money. I still keep it since I have already bought it. I have some other friends who took theirs off and modified their air box instead.
My advice, for the horsepower increase, and money spent.... Save your money , get something else.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Re: neuspeed p flo intake??? (kumbang)

Blew an MAF i believe when i had one..plus the heatshield isnt all so great...the amount of hot intake charge is pretty bad from the engine heat. A K&N drop in the air box would be nicer i believe. The eurosport cool flo isnt all bad though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts