VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Neuspeed Race intake or AWE CCB im torn between the two, need some help deciding!!!!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Neuspeed Race intake or AWE CCB (DJNastie)

Neuspeed Race intake , awe ccb, carbonio, AFE stage 2? anyone? what are your impressions, i want something thats kinda quiet but at the same time puts up good solid numbers im planning on going GIAC stage 2. my car is an 06

·
Registered
22' Jeep Wrangler 4Xe
2,327 Posts
Re: Neuspeed Race intake or AWE CCB (DJNastie)

There is a huge difference in cost between some of the options so that plays a role. But unless you want a OEM like intake (pulls from the grill area) just put a drop-in dry filter. I have AWE currently and had APRs intake. I like how the AWE intake box fills the void in front of the battery box but I don't like the install or moving the MAF wiring. I changed because I got a great deal on AWEs since my APR intake was broken at the dealership and wouldn't stay bolted to the bumper. The filter on the APR is oiled (converted mine to dry) and is bigger but I have yet to compare the data I took for comparison. Maybe I will go through that this week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.