VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Re: Neuspeed Suspension Picture Thread (mkodada)

Ok so i've never pic whored on here before so there are no pics of my boring car here on untill now. I have neuspeed sports on stock shocks and struts
Before

After

Modified by 06MKVGLI at 5:57 PM 5-15-2007

Modified by 06MKVGLI at 6:06 PM 5-15-2007

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Re: Neuspeed Suspension Picture Thread (absoluteczech)

ok....my Neuspeeds on Neuspeeds.....stock shocks.

My Neuspeeds on Neuspeeds on Daytona Beach!

·
Banned
7,439 Posts
In keeping with the same angle since I have no side shots...big difference.
Stock struts/shocks. They are a lot lower than the advertised specs of 1.2"F and 1.5" rear.
Before:

After:

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I shall take pictures of my car and post them later. installed neuspeed sports, koni sports and a neuspeed rsb last week and am loving it so far.

·
Registered
725 Posts

Quote, originally posted by 8V Vee Dub 2k »
ok so heres the deal - a friend of mine ( Motojoe) installed H&R sport springs on his 2006 GTI (black magic), and i really liked the drop ( With Rake) so i decided to order the same kit, but unfortunatly H&R was on back order for 8 weeks and being an impatient bastard i went and chaned the order to the neuspeed sport thinking it would be the same drop. so basically the pics will show the difference in a side by side comparison of H&R sport drop on a black magic GTi and Nuespeed Sport on A Candy White GTI.

after

before

front before

rear before

Modified by mrdiavolo at 6:53 PM 5-30-2007

·
Registered
725 Posts
Re: Neuspeed Suspension Picture Thread (mrdiavolo)

Neuspeed Sport Springs installed
Quote, originally posted by GRN6IX »
Got these as part of North American Motorsport's March sale. These guys are real friendly and have an array of products. When it comes time to chip and add an exhaust, they'll get my $$.
On with the pics.
Before:

After:

Very happy
BTW: these are on stock shocks, and ride more firm than stock, but not harsh.
Does anyone know a quick way to get my headlights level again? After this install, they cut off alot sooner.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Re: Neuspeed Suspension Picture Thread (06MKVGLI)

Neuspeed Sports with Koni Sports:

Does Neuspeed even make anything other than Sport springs for the MKV?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Re: Neuspeed Suspension Picture Thread (mrdiavolo)

Quote, originally posted by mrdiavolo »
they cut off alot sooner

Check to make sure your front and rear levelers are in the right position. You shouldn't have to have anything aimed. Mine and everyone else i know went right back to normal on thier own. i think if i'm not mistaken the need to point toward the driver side. Anyone know if i'm right on that part?

·
Registered
725 Posts

Neuspeed+ Koni FSD= Pics/vid
Quote, originally posted by VeeZyzzx »
I got my spring/struts installed about 2 weeks ago, and wanted to wait for them to settle before posting pics. They're simma down'd now, so here are the pics:

GROUND SHOT TIMEZ!

Looks perfect IMO- it doesn't look slammed, yet the SUV ride height is gone. It looks the way it "should". I'm stoked.

Before pic for refference:

Here's a lame vid I made about it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaktjV4aWf8 (may not be available yet to, I just uploaded)
Review: Combo is great! Corners much better with minimal body roll. It does seem a bit "bouncy" as some others with Neuspeed springs have mentioned, but I think it's more the rebound of the springs being really strong, as opposed to them being soft. I don't mind this at all, being as it keep the stock comfort level while going over bumps and potholes. Doesn't bottom out or rub, overall a great combo.

·
Registered
725 Posts

Neuspeed Sport Springs, Falken 235/35/19's
Quote, originally posted by Lncrzy »
Helios installed on a TRed GTI?
Ok guys, time to post your comments!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.