VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy Phil at Classic VW in Escondido just showed me a V10 Toureg on sale for only $69K! My wallet is a little light at the moment so it is someone else's lucky day.

Modified by Spa_driver at 2:39 PM 11-1-2006

·
Registered
11,052 Posts
So if you ante up $70k large (more with tax) you can save $20 a week in fuel bills.

Offer something mere mortals can afford.

·
Registered
25,356 Posts
Re: New 06 VW diesel found in CA! (Spa_driver)

It's a V-10, not a "W" 10.
553 lb ft doesn't scream "save fuel", LOL.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Re: (juice)

Quote, originally posted by juice »
So if you ante up $70k large (more with tax) you can save $20 a week in fuel bills.

Oh come on, that'll pay for itself in 3500 weeks (67+ years
).

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: (TheBigYahi)

Quote, originally posted by TheBigYahi »

Oh come on, that'll pay for itself in 3500 weeks (67+ years
).

I don't know about you but I would love to own it 67 years from now

V10, sorry

Modified by Spa_driver at 2:39 PM 11-1-2006

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Re: (Spa_driver)

Good luck to the buyer getting parts for it. My buddy got his V10 TDI Toureg bought back because it was in the shop for 45 business days when they couldn't get a replacement AC compressor then subsequently a steering column when they damaged the original one putting in the compressor.
If they sell those again, they MUST get the infrastructure in place to support them.
Stan...

·
Banned
7,987 Posts
Re: (Blaspherion)

Quote, originally posted by Blaspherion »
Good luck to the buyer getting parts for it. My buddy got his V10 TDI Toureg bought back because it was in the shop for 45 business days when they couldn't get a replacement AC compressor then subsequently a steering column when they damaged the original one putting in the compressor.
If they sell those again, they MUST get the infrastructure in place to support them.
Stan...

I dunno, that sounds about right for VW Service.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Re: (Blaspherion)

Quote, originally posted by Blaspherion »
Stan...

Unfortunately, over the last FOUR YEARS the Touareg has been available in the USA, VWoA has failed to get a handle on stocking the proper level of parts for the Touareg in the USA Parts Depots. It is still not uncommon for Touareg owners to wait a week or more for parts. Someone in the VWoA Parts division is not doing their job very well when the customers have to wait so long for parts.
And VWoA wonders why their customer retention percentage is one of the lowest in the industry.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts