VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New 1.8T. Now Build Thread.

Just got a new 2001 1.8t wolfsburg and im trying to figure out what i wanna do to it. im new to the mk4 scene and am just looking for some opinions. I want to do all performance first looks later. Only thing i do need are some side skirts because i dented mine yesterday pretty bad :( . Also I will be joey modding the headlights and ive been debating doing side markers and tinting the tails? Plus trying to decide if i should debadge or paint rear badges black and than badgless grill in front. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
black and white how original

chip it
exhaust
coilovers

in no particular order.
by then you should have some grasp on what looks good and what doesn't, and by doesn't i mean replicas side skirts and tinted tails. save for the real GLI skirts. and if you want unique tails buy GLI tails or make yourself some nice all red tails

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just got a new job so this thread should start now. First thing went badgeless filling the notch in the next week or so hopefully.

Before I waxed and buffed all the dirt off no pic of it waxed yet because.....

This happens april 1st in canada...no joke

Chip next weekend + coils

than exhaust than rims

edit: check engine light if for o2 sensor that will be done to just didnt think i needed to put it in here haha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.