VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got these 2nd hand from Carlos R. Quesada here on the tex over in the autoX forum.
17x7 FLIK Arctic B with 225/45/17 Falken Azenis sports

then i had the mad max look going

and heres how it normally looks now

lemme know what ya think

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Re: new 17" autoX wheels and tire test fit today w/ pics (VR6 NRG)

I can see the images just fine...
Bri, the car looks hot! Im diggin' the FLIK Arctic B's! They look great! A little small though
!

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: new 17" autoX wheels and tire test fit today w/ pics (DubWerks)

well they are small for a reason, they are not going to see daily use, only AutoX use and to and from the event. or unless i pull a pimp think and put the 18s on one side and the 17s on the other for car shows. the two different tire sizes would make them the same height

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

weird even when i view my own thread, different pics show up different times. oh well i did what i had to.

·
Banned
5,712 Posts

Why 17"????
16" are much better.
I purchased some cheapy aluminum 16 inchers and slapped some victoracers on them for last years track and autoX events. I found LOTS of cheap 16" rims from many different manufacturers that fit over the brakes!!!!
These are the ones I ended up with for under 100bucks Canadian each.....thats like 5 bucks US!

Modified by icuravwnut2 at 3:28 PM 2-16-2004

·
Registered
12,275 Posts

The Flik's look great! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif One question, why did you buy new wheels for a car that's for sale?

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: new 17" autoX wheels and tire test fit today w/ pics (KC Jazz)

car isnt for sale anymore. but if i do get an R32 these will fit that too. and the deal for the wheels was already going on before i posted it for sale.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts