Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
39,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ECS Adjustable Clutch Pedal Stop | VW 5 & 6-Speed Trans

Eliminate dead pedal travel in your VW with our Clutch Pedal Stop!
This new stop from ECS improves your launches and shortens your shift time with the decreased clutch pedal travel and is perfect for anyone looking for a more engaging driving experience.

Click HERE for your VW 5 and 6 Speed Manual Transmission ECS Adjustable Clutch Pedal Stop

Excessive pedal travel is the time you take during your shifts that translates to no power transfer.
Our new Clutch Pedal Stop eliminates 'dead travel' of the clutch pedal so you have a precisely positioned maximum pedal travel.

This will help improve the speed of your gear changes and is incredibly effective for hard launches of the car. Improve your driving experience today in your VW with our brand new Clutch Pedal Stop!

Click HERE for your VW 5 and 6 Speed Manual Transmission ECS Adjustable Clutch Pedal Stop

·
Registered
31 Posts
To be honest, I'm disappointed in the product. You need to carefully drill a hole to install the clutch stop and the clutch pedal is in the way preventing you from drilling the hole square.
I decided not to install it. I than ordered one from Burger Motorsports which was easy to install and didn't require any drilling.
I feel like ECS Tuning should quickly drop the product, examine the competition, research any patent issues, see if the competitors product(s) can be improved upon and offer
something as good or better than the competitor(s) that gives the desired function.
I'm not saying anything bad about ECS Tuning. They are a valuable resource for VW and select other European vehicle parts and I have bought ECS Tuning made parts in the past that
are still serving me with complete satisfaction today.

·
Vendor
39,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shortwave sorry to hear that. Personally, I didn't find these too hard to install properly, early I helped an employee install one of these in his car, even with the pedal in the way the slightly non-square hole isn't an issue once you set the insert will still sit flush and in the proper position.

Here is a little install video we did showing how to properly install

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.