VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Autospies is a bit dated now I agree
But, it does show what the Q7 will look like in real life without the arty lighting and subtle shading!
the pic above is great! but very different to how it would look in the parking lot at work!
Being an Audi lover, I am a little disapointed, but will reserve judgement until I drive it.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Re: New Audi SUV wearing Touareg Wheels.... (mml7)

Because "Autospies" has become a pathetic shell of what it once was. They only steal other peoples shots/articles, they will take 1 photo and use it to justify 2 or three seperate articles, they will take 1 article and break it into 5 or 6 pieces (thus increasing pageviews to artificially boost stats to advertisers on the site). They run hot and cold from one week to the next over what they choose as their "picks". And mostly because of the pompous, self-important SoCal attitude they have.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Re: New Audi SUV wearing Touareg Wheels.... (pilotdan)

Quote, originally posted by pilotdan »
http://www.autospies.com/artic...=4953
Wont be selling my Touareg any time soon though.....

ok, what do we see:
the exhaust, the door handles and the keyless entry button (as well as probably the entire system) is from the touareg.
i like the two views though. they should stop disguising the rear tail lights because it is ridiculous at this point. i like that the front axis is shifted forward much more than that in the T. it makes the truck look sportier. however, it could be just because of the view. the overall platform is from the T.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.