VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a set of staggered two-piece composite BBS wheels made for BMW by BBS in Germany in 1999 for the launch of the first generation X5.

These beautiful vintage wheels fit many different models, but were originally designed for the E53 X5. Staggered fitment 19”x10” rear wheels and 19”x9” front wheels.

These are known internally at BMW as "style 75" wheels. Three wheels are brand new, never mounted, and one is professionally refinished. The three new wheels were imported by me from a dealership in the Netherlands last year at great expense.

All wheels are in excellent condition and ready to mount! These went NLA or "no longer available" in 2010 and cannot be purchased new at BMW any longer.

Rear wheels are 10JX19 offset ET48 .....the BMW part number is: 36116750889 (list price when available was $983.12 each)
Front wheels are 9JX19 offset ET45 .....the BMW part number is: 36116750888 (list price when available was $880.81 each)

These have been confirmed to fit on E53 as well as the E46, E39, E90 and more.

No reasonable best offer will be turned away! Need to clear space from my storage. Thank you for looking.

Local pick up in Fairfield county, Connecticut preferred, but will ship via Ground at buyer's expense.

Not my image but found this GTI in google images with the style 75's for reference:

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Actual photo of my wheels and caps for sale:

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Wheel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.