VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bump - Sorry, should be at 10 posts now. Thank you
Long time lurker; hoping to get promoted so that I can post some parts for sale. Jetta Tuneberg was totaled by the insurance company :/ I retained it for salvage cost, and purchased another parts car as well.

·
Registered
Mk7 GTI Autobahn NBM, PP, LP, DCC
4 Posts
The Automation
15,000+ members aside that I manually promoted, the site handles everything else automatically. If you have X posts and then you hit the minimum requirements (you must meet both), you will be queued up for promotion. As mentioned, this happens every hour. So, if you hit the post count at 10:45, you don't have long to wait (11:23 is the next promotion). If you happen to catch me cruising the site, I will usually try and promote you as I see requests. If you are an OG of the site but prefer to lurk rather than post, you can comment in this thread and I can promote you. There should be a very minimal need for this after today, but there's always a chance I missed folks or messed something up in setting up the rules (unlikely).

If you have any questions, please use this thread and either myself or the site staff will answer them as quickly as we see them.

-Mike
[/QUOTE]

I'm sure that the mods don't want to be doing this for everyone, but I've just recently found out about this and wanted to ask about getting promoted. I've made a successful buy on this forum for wheels already and have an account by the same name on the golfmk7.com forum

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello! Been in and out since 2015, but never posted always just browsed. I am looking to create a WTB post and reach out to a couple members in the MKI and MKII classifieds but I have insufficient privilege from never posting. Would I be able to have permission? Thank you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Long time Scirocco owner. Gained a lot of knowledge from this site so just registered. One post down, 9 to go!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey! I've been a lurker here for the long time and believe I meet the criteria. Is there any way I can get promoted? I am looking to buy a car, thanks

·
Administrator
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Hey! I've been a lurker here for the long time and believe I meet the criteria. Is there any way I can get promoted? I am looking to buy a car, thanks
Site automatically promoted your right after you made this post. You're good to go.

-Mike

·
Registered
12 Posts
Long time lurker; hoping to get promoted so that I can post some parts for sale. Jetta Tuneberg was totaled by the insurance company :/ I retained it for salvage cost, and purchased another parts car as well.
Long time lurker as well, rarely post in the forums but have bought and sold things before. Looking to get my access re-instated after a couple more posts.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Can you unlock my posts for classifieds, I’ve been a member for a while but I just haven’t posted as much

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hi there,

I believe my account qualifies to PM & reply to FS threads, however due to this change I can't. Could you please manually adjust my privileges? (I've been inactive for a while)

Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
771 Posts
It would be great if you could update my account as well. I've been on this site since 2005, and have more than 10 posts, and have some Golf MKV parts I'd like to post for sale. Thanks!

41 - 60 of 92 Posts