VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you are probably sick of hearing about this by now, but I have to ask one more time. The show is at the end of the week and I would like to know who all in here will be attending the show this year. We have registrations coming in everyday and I know everyone waits till the last minute. So, with that being said, who is coming? I would like to see a good turnout this year from the MK3 class as the MK4 class is growing.
Even if you don't want your car to be judged you don't have that option, we have a non-judged entry that you can do if you only want to show the car and hang out. I know that the Socal guys are having a big get together to come up here before the show. Here is the link to the show just in case you don't know:
http://www.charityautoshows.com

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (EuroVR6Mk3)

We will have some of the Dahlback cars there as well, so if any of you want to see these things in person then I would suggest that you would be there.

The registration is the same regardless if you are judged or not judged, it is more of a show entry fee rather than a judging fee. Matt, just bring something.

·
Registered
13,683 Posts
Re: ([email protected])

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »

The registration is the same regardless if you are judged or not judged, it is more of a show entry fee rather than a judging fee.

so you're saying its $35 pre registration and it doesnt matter if you're showing or not? you just have state weather you are showing or not to be judged or not.
my damn english haha

·
Registered
1,992 Posts

I'll be there, last minute deal with a surprise for everyone (well i'm not sure it's such a surprise, and definetly not much of a secret on the 'tex but there's a very good reason I'm flying to SoCal on friday and caravanning up with the SoCal crew....
).
Dunno whether I'll bother registering for the show at this point, I'll prolly have to split out early afternoon on sunday to make time for the drive home but we'll see......

edit: Matt, u can hitch a ride with me if you want

Modified by neildorin at 1:26 AM 5-19-2004

·
Registered
1,992 Posts

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »
good to hear you picked up that mofo, now do it some justice since cory is such a quitter.

SHHHHHHHH it's a secret...........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts