VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to see if we could maybe get a cruise going of I dont know how many cars from anywhere from Maine up as far as Conneticuit or even Jersey... To cruise down to H20... could we make this happen?

· Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (89getlucky)

Quote, originally posted by 89getlucky »
few of us leaving from providence area

Probably could meet up with you guys. I've been to providence a few times. I will have to go through RI anyways.

· Registered
231 Posts

Quote, originally posted by 89getlucky »
few of us leaving from providence area

Where and when are you leaving from Prov? I want to do Dagball but im not sure if my schedule will work out and still want to do some sort of mini-cruise.

· Registered
642 Posts
we're pushing for early friday morning.including myself, theres about 4 cars of us going down.i'm taking a 16v rocco, my friend is driving a 16v gli and the other is a vr gti.the last is a friend in jersey i'm meeting up with..what are all of you trying to take??

· Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Im trying to take my A2 VRT that i've been slaving over for the past 3 months. Which is pretty much done. So I will be taking that most likley. I could probably meet up with you guys in RI.. myslef and probably 4 other cars.

· Registered
231 Posts
Re: (92gtikid)

I'll be taking mt 05 GLI...I live right off Broadway in Prov and will be taking a friend. Possibly might have my friend with his A4 coming also. My plan was to leave early friday morning, this could work out great!

· Registered
4,633 Posts

There is a thread for northern New Englanders and Canadians also. I know myself, mtl Marc(from Montreal) and some NH members have been talking about caravaning down Friday. We will be leaving early to get there in the early evening.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.