VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Banned
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
shearer fabrications here is a link to the exhaust. seems like a VERY quality piece. i have been considering having these guys build me a mani for my 1.8t. whats your thoughts on this piece?
Quote, originally posted by sheare fabrications »
Our 2.5” system for the Gti was designed it sound quality and performance in mind; with a straight through 2.5 Mandrel bent 304 mirror polished stainless steel piping that is tig welded to ensure great looks and a life that will likely outlive your car! It features a 2.5inch straight through muffler and resonated tips for that deep throaty sound you love without any raspy “*****” note. Expect power increases up to 15whp through the power band, and even more with additional modifications or raised boost. We are so confident in our product that we offer a 10 year limited warranty against manufacturer defects in workmanship and materials. materials

Fits: Universal
Price: $485

· Registered
595 Posts
Re: (AbtSportsline)

Odd, I spoke to Shearer Fab not long ago they said they didn't have anything in the works for the Volkswagens, as they don't care for the 1.8T.
They build the = Length manis for the fastest 4G65E's.
But I guess maybe he said nothing by way of custom manifolds.

· Banned
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (T62)

Quote, originally posted by T62 »
Odd, I spoke to Shearer Fab not long ago they said they didn't have anything in the works for the Volkswagens, as they don't care for the 1.8T.
They build the = Length manis for the fastest 4G65E's.
But I guess maybe he said nothing by way of custom manifolds.

it's amazing what happens when you're local to them.
to be honest...they do the best work out there. no question about it. for the new set-up, they;re the only ones i will trust for fab work.

Modified by 20v_BT at 11:24 PM 11-23-2006

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.