VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,778 Posts
Re: New GB rules meaning no more GB?? (SAPJetta)

I have been on this forum for only about a month and a half. But i have been reading the posts for over a year before I signed up. I noticed in that year or so that many of these group really don't save that much $$$, maybe it is just me. It seems to be high risk to up your trust and money into someone elses hands and hope you will get your parts, I think the Vortex is just looking out for their members.

One more thing and maybe someone agrees or can clear this up...but what is the deal with people. Someone will say they want a part but thing will wait months for a GB to start before they make a move on that product. And for what to save 10%
I think that is amazing, am I the only one who sees this

·
Registered
8,778 Posts
Re: New GB rules meaning no more GB?? (DeeJoker)

quote:[HR][/HR]Easy guys... This is turning into a flame war.
(i figured it would. I'm tired. Me go sleep now. Me think clearer tomorrow.)[HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
8,778 Posts
Re: New GB rules meaning no more GB?? (campyhead)

You guys just relax, it is not the end of the world. They are not shuting them off completely. Instead of going through some place that will get a 200 part for 125, you will still get that part from one of the usable sponsors for 140, maybe??
The guys at 1552design gave me little hint about this a couple months ago but never said the exact details as to why, but none the less...have few
and call it a night, I have this little feeling no matter what anyone says they are not going to change this

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.